Free Uber/Lyft on New Year’s Eve
At Grungo Colarulo we want to encourage safety behind the wheel. The number of car crashes goes up significantly around the holidays as people are driving more frequently and are out later due to holiday gatherings. Specifically, the odds of getting in a car accident skyrocket on New Year’s Eve due to the number of drunk drivers on the road. In fact, there are 71% more crashes with drugs or alcohol as a contributing factor between December 31st at 6pm and January 1st at 6am. Grungo Colarulo wants to help change that.
This year, our firm will be providing free Uber/Lyft rides on New Year’s Eve to encourage people to remain sober behind the wheel. Simply fill out the form below and we will reimburse you for your ride! It’s that easy. We will be giving away 25 rides, so hurry and submit the form! Once you submit the form, you will automatically be emailed further instructions.
Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt. Reimbursements will be done through PayPal. Please send any questions to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a fun and safe New Year’s Eve!
Rides must meet the following parameters to be reimbursed by Grungo Colarulo’s Uber/Lyft Giveaway:
- Rides must be in the Eastern Pennsylvania area or in New Jersey. Some cities included are Cherry Hill, Medford, Camden, Moorestown, and Philadelphia.
- Rides should be taken between December 31, 2020 at 5:00PM and January 1, 2021 at 11:00AM
- All submissions must be submitted no later than January 7, 2021 (1 week after New Year’s Eve)
- You must be of the legal drinking age (over 21) to qualify
- This is valid for one Uber or Lyft ride (covers a one-way ride)
- Limit one reimbursement per person
- The maximum value we will cover for a ride is $20.00
- You will be asked to provide proof of your ride (a receipt or email)
Fill out the form to apply for reimbursement: