Grungo Colarulo Giving Back to the Community Scholarship
Here at Grungo Colarulo Injury Law, we are experienced personal injury trial attorneys committed to understanding the devastating effects that an unexpected tragedy can have on a family, and we use this knowledge of advocacy and service to give back to our communities.
We believe that it is essential to lead by example and serve one’s community. We hope to encourage others, particularly students, to do the same.
We believe it is important to empower others to make the world a better place by helping them to realize their full academic potential.
We are proud to announce the Grungo Colarulo Giving Back to the Community Scholarship in the amount of $500 to celebrate individuals who are committed to service in their community.
The scholarship will be awarded to the student whose essay best describes their experienced commitment to community service and what their experience with community service has played and will play in their academic career.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- The Giving Back to the Community scholarship is open to apply to for any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. Students who are currently incoming first-year college students and have graduated high school or possesses a GED may also apply.
- Any eligible candidates must be in good academic standing and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Your updated resume, pertinent contact information, and status as a student.
- A 750-word essay that provides a thoughtful description of your experience of community service and what giving back to your community means to you.
- Your current transcript, unofficial, from your school (NOTE: for first-year college students, submit an unofficial transcript from your most recent school as well as one from your current post-secondary institution.)
Application Deadline and Instructions
In order to be eligible, scholarship applicants must submit their full application (essay, transcript, and resume) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The official deadline for all application materials is October 31, 2017.
ALL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION EMAILS MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
Subject Line: Name of the Applicant — Name of the Scholarship
Attachments: Essay Transcript, and Resume